Sunday, February 28, 2010

Green Baby

Regular readers of my l'il blog here know that I'm all about being green. I extole the virtues of Hemp and all around being kind to our planet because of the wonderful gifts it gives us, and I'd like it to continue doing so for future generations.

You also know that my darling DH and I are expecting Baby #5 this Summer - It's A Boy!!! - and being the Eco-Friendly Mama that I am I've got my eye on these organicKidz Baby Bottles that I'll be using for water and any time I'm not breastfeeding.

For a chance to score a few, check out Mommy Blogger "My Organized Chaos" who just so happens to be having a contest to win two of these awesome stainless steel, recyclable, BPA Free "Baba's", as my other boys always called them when they were still wee babes. Good Luck! Bonne Chance!

BTW, I soooooo want one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High! Thanks for taking the time to leave a Comment. :)