Friday, March 5, 2010

Love From The Nurse Nut



This is very exciting for me! I received an email letting me know that The Nurse Nut has chosen my l'il Awkward Blog as one of the "Top 50 Blogs on the Medicinal Marijuana Controversy". Awesome! Reading the other websites listed, I am in amazing company!

I've been sharing my thoughts, views, opinions and yes, sometimes rants, on here for just about a year now and am very happy that people have supported me and joined me for the ride. I started writing about cannabis because lives literally depend on it, and sometimes, some things, are just too important to not speak out about.

Thank You Nurses, I'm honoured with the recognition! And Thank You to everyone who has visited my little corner of the internets over the past year, I really appreciate it and hope you'll continue on this journey with me.

One day, our miracle plant won't be so "Awkward" to talk about. Until then, the crusade for true freedom will soldier on.

Education, Regulation, Legalization. Pass It to The Left.

~Love, MaryJane




Read more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High! Thanks for taking the time to leave a Comment. :)